In addition to the cool Tiny Whoop alike blade protectors, the TransTEC Demon mini FPV drone features a nice Ghost shaped protective canopy. As Halloween is almost here, I bet kids will love to play with this Ghost Whoop. Especially that during night flights the canopy is glowing in bloody red :D
Even if the ducted propeller design proved to be not just cool, but also very safe, I do not recommend to be used for indoor flights or around people. Those powerful 6800KV brushless motors and 5-leaf propellers can produce nasty injuries.
The tiny frontal FPV camera is paired with a 5.8G/25mW wireless video transmitter (VTX), which is just fine for proximity park flying.
TransTEC Demon core features & technical specs
- 95mm sized frame with ducted blade protectors and transparent canopy;
- TransTEC F3 flight controller with built-in barometer;
- Trans TEC 15A 4-in-1 Blheli-S ESC;
- 1104 6800KV brushless motors;
- 2 inch, 5-blade propellers;
- 5.8GHz 25mw with Smart Audio;
- On-board FPV camera;
- Compatible with 2s LiPo batteries.
The TransTEC Demon 95mm is advertised in PNP package, which means that no radio receiver, transmitter and battery are included. Hope that at least a nice user manual is provided, to will help newbies install a compatible receiver and make the bind with their remote.