X8AMG quadcopter drone is the winner or just a bullshit?
Although this X8AMG quadcopter promises a lot of outstanding features, in my opinion it is just a clone of the popular Syma X8W. The design of these two quadcopters is almost 100% identical. Even the transmitters look very similar. I hope I will receive one of this X8AMG for review because it would be interesting to find out if it really uses brushless motors.
The manufacturer opted to use a removable HD camera instead of a built-in one.
Thanks to the barometric air-pressure sensor the X8AMG drone is capable to keep autonomously its flight altitude very stable.
Powered by a 2000 mAh Li-Po battery, the advertised flight autonomy is about 12 – 15 minutes, which is really great considering that is capable to lift a heavy action camera.
X8AMG quadcopter features and specs
- Altitude hold;
- One key return to home;
- Headless flight mode;
- 6-axis gyros stabilization;
- 1080P 12MP camera for aerial filming and photography;
- WiFi first person view (FPV);
- Brushless motors (I’m not convinced about this!!!);
- About 300 meters control range;
- Up to 15 minutes of flight time.
Included with the X8AMG drone
- 2.4G Remote controller with phone holder;
- 1080p action camera;
- Camera holder;
- 2s 2000 mAh flight battery;
- 2 sets of propellers;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- 4 pieces of landing gears (legs);
- Balance battery charger;
- Mini USB cable;
- X8AMG user manual.