In the list of useless things for FPV, the Lumenier CYBERMECH LED Visor is probably in the top 3. For $129.99, you get an LCD screen in front of your DJI Goggles, which you can’t see during usage. Furthermore, you will not be able to use range extension antenna hacks such as the Maple Wireless Mjolnir Pro.
The Lumenier CyberMech LED Visor is an add-on for the DJI FPV Goggles V2, designed to be a fully customizable LED display. The CyberMech is customizable through a standalone APP compatible with iOS and Android that allows the pilot to create their design with animations, custom text, images, and more! The customized design can also be set to follow a musical rhythm. This visor features a high-density display with 432 multi-color LEDs and 22 built-in stock animations. The blacked-out smoke gray visor provides a sleek and seamless animated appeal that will make you stand out at your next FPV flying event!
- Easily customizable through phone app (iOS and Android compatible)
- Compatible with power input for DJI FPV Goggles (2S-6S)
- Designed for DJI FPV Goggles V1 / V2
- High-density display with 432 LEDs
- Low power consumption (1 – 3.5W)
- 20+ stock animations (+ many more graphics and presets via phone app)
- Blacked-out design blends seamlessly into the shape of the goggles
- LED Display Density: 36 x 12 Array / 432 LEDs
- Visor Material: Smoke Grey Polycarbonate
- Compatibility: DJI FPV V1 and V2 Goggles
- Display Functions: 22 stock animations (pre-loaded in memory, many more features via phone app)
- Input Voltage: 8.4V-25.2V (powered via google battery)
- Power Draw: 1-3.5W (depends on color and animation intensity)
- LED Color: RGB