A few weeks ago, in the download section, I shared the user manual for the older X350 quad. Now is time to help those who purchased or just are interested in the new Walkera QR X350 Pro.
Walkera QR X350PRO quadcopter has the same size as it has the previous model, occupying a square of 289mm x 289mm. The ground clearance is a bit higher, approximately 205 mm. Both models are perfect for indoor and outdoor fly.
The QR X350 PRO is a ready-to-fly quadcopter and it is calibrated out of the box. Excepting the BNF (Bind-N-Fly) packages, you got everything in the package that you need to fly this quadcopter. But I recommend reading the QR X350 PRO ‘s user manual before your first flight.
Along with an exceptionally stable GPS system, Gimbal, iLook, and GoPro camera compatibility, the QR X350 PRO is perfect for aerial photography.
The Walkera QR X350 PRO quad has a flight time of almost 30 minutes. This long flying time it is guaranteed by the high capacity of the 3s 11.1V 5200mAh Li-Po battery.
According to your needs, this quad can be paired with many transmitters like DEVO-F7/10/7/8S/12S. Pairing the X350 PRO together with the ultimate DEVO F12E remote controller you will have both first-person view and telemetry support.
If you are interested in more details about this quadcopter please download the Walkera QR X350 PRO user manual, it contains many interesting chapters like:
Attentions before the flight with the X350 Pro quadcopter:
- Ensure the battery packs of both transmitter and quadcopter are fully charged;
- Both the throttle stick and the throttle trim of your remote controller stay at the lowest positions before power ON;
- Turn on your remote controller first, and connect the power cable of your QR X350 PRO quadcopter last.
Propellers installation of the aircraft: When installing the propellers, the side with spin-mark must be UP and make sure the rotating direction between spin-mark and motor is the same;
QR X350 Pro compass & landing Gear installation:
- Firstly, install the landing gear with a compass on the right side of the aircraft;
- Then install the second landing gear on the right side of the quadcopter and fix carefully the antenna and compass ribbon wire to the landing gear.
QR X350 Pro compass calibration: You have to start the calibration process according to your transmitter mode (mode 1 or mode 2). Please read the QR X350 PRO user manual for the entire calibration process.
Walkera QR X350 Pro brushless ESC and brushless motor connection:
- M1/M3 brushless motors have clockwise rotation, fallow the order to connect the wires with yellow, green, and red from outside to inside;
- M2/M4 brushless motors have counterclockwise rotation, fallow the order to connect the wires with green, yellow, and red from outside to inside;
Motor unlock and lock:
- Unlock – The motors can be unlocked only in manual mode. Push the throttle stick to the lowest position and keep the throttle trim at the neutral position, now push the rudder stick to the far left side. The Left green LED indicator turns on solid Green and all the motors are unlocked;
- Lock – Move the throttle stick to the lowest position and the rudder stick to far-right, the motors are locked when the left green LED indicator light out.
After you download and read the Walkera QR X350 PRO user manual make sure you correctly connect the brushless motors to the WST-15A(G/R) ESC, otherwise the quadcopter will not take off the ground.
Walkera QR X350 PRO User manual Download
Walkera QR X350 PRO quick start guide Download
Russian QR X350 PRO quick start guide
Spanish QR X350 PRO quick start guide
German QR X350 PRO quick start guide
Happy and safely flying with your QR X350 PRO GPS quadcopter!