JJRC H12WH with WiFi first person view camera
It looks that JJRC did not give up the H12 series because they just announced the third generation of this model. Biggest advantage of this new JJRC H12WH over its predecessors is the barometric air-pressure sensor. Thanks to this feature the aircraft is capable to maintain its flight altitude stable at the desired level.
On first look, in terms of design there are not to much changes compared with the JJRC H12C. The WiFi antenna on the left side of the camera is a clue that we are dealing with a first person view quadcopter.
The JJRC H12WH’s transmitter allows about 300 meter control range and it comes with a smartphone holder.
Being powered by a 750 mAh battery, the H12WH quadcotper has about 8 minutes of flight autonomy.
JJRC H12WH features and specs
- Altitude hold;
- One key return to home (RTH);
- Headless flight mode;
- High capacity, 750 mAh battery;
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor flights;
- WiFi real-time image transmission;
- About 8 minutes flight autonomy;
- Up to 300 meters control range in open field.
Included with the JJRC H12WH
- 2.4G transmitter with phone holder;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- USB charging cable;
- H12WH user guide.