Zhiyun has announced its first gimbal with a built-in touchscreen, the WEEBILL 2. The third-generation Weebill stabilizer was specially designed for mainstream DSLR and Mirrorless cameras in the most available lens combinations. With a max payload capacity of 7.3lb, can easily handle a Canon 5D4 with EF 24-70mm F2.8 lens or Sony A7III+FE 24-70mm F2.8 lens.
The WEEBILL-2 gimbal doesn’t look that much different from its predecessors. Instead of using replaceable 18650 batteries is now powered by a built-in 28.86 Wh battery pack that provides up to 9 hours of working time.
Sporting a lightweight frame with sensational industrial lines, the innovative WEEBILL 2 offers optimal responsiveness and stabilization capabilities with axis locks to reduce shakiness. Users gain maximum creativity and control through its trendsetting HD flip-out LCD, while the innovative MasterEye Visual Controller combines image receiver, monitor, and motion controller in one single device.
The Zhiyun WEEBILL-2 is revolutionary in its use of the Infineon two-filter vector-splitting embedded sensor for unmatched performance. This, combined with its upgraded motor torque and core algorithm for enhanced stability, enables the WEEBILL 2 to run an analysis for complex interruptions to accurately detect and compensate for a broad range of handheld instability, even in extreme conditions.
It features a similar quick-release mount for easy camera installation features as its direct competitor, the Moza Air 2S. For larger fast optics, there is included lens support.
Zhiyun Weebill-2 core features
- Suitable for most DSLR and Mirrorless cameras (check compatibility list);
- Portrait and Landscape Camera Modes;
- 7.3 lb (3.3Kg) Payload Capacity;
- 2.88″ Flip-Out Rotating Color Touchscreen LCD;
- Versatile Focus Control Wheel for smooth operation;
- Rosette Mount with 1/4″-20 Center Thread;
- Quick-release mount and 3-axis locking system;
- Underslung Mode with Mini Tripod;
- Panorama, Time-Lapse, and Motion-Lapse modes;
- Compatible with MasterEye Visual Controller and Image Transmission;
- Up to 9-hours of working time;
- iOS and Android Mobile App.
Price, availability, and options
Standard Kit– Comes with an additional tripod and carry case – $549;
Combo Kit– Comes with Sling Grip Handle and carry case – $649;
Pro-Kit– Includes a wireless transmitter, a focus/zoom motor, and a Sling Grip – $899.