MJX Bugs 3 Brushless Independent quadcopter for aerial filming
It seems that the rules are changing, now brushless quadcopter have become widely available. This Christmas the MJX Bugs 3, with the price of $115, will be probably one of the most sold model for aerial filming. Being equipped with powerful and reliable brushless motors, it offers more trust to hang my GoPro camera than a brushed quad.
The advertised flight autonomy is about 19 minutes. Taken into consideration that is powered only by a 2s 1800 mAh battery, in my opinion the flight time will be dramatically reduced when is full equipped with camera, landing gears and propeller guards.
The MJX Bugs ‘s transmitter comes with a built-in buzzer that will warn you when the flight battery is nearly empty and it is time to land.
MJX Bugs features and specs
- Suitable for GoPro / Xiaomi / SJCam cameras;
- 6-axis gyro stabilization;
- Powerful brushless motors (1806 1800KV);
- Independent ESCs;
- Bright LED lights;
- Dual speed rates (H/L);
- Low voltage battery alarm;
- About 300-500 meters control range in open field;
- Up to 19 minutes flight autonomy.
Included with the MJX Bugs 3 Independent quad
- 2.4G transmitter;
- 7.4V 1800mAh Li-Po Battery;
- Balance battery charger;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- 4 pieces of landing gears;
- GoPro / Xiaomi / SJCam camera mount;
- MJX Bugs user manual.
Images with the MJX Bugs brushless drone