The new generation ‘S’ version of the SJRC F11 4K Pro comes with an upgraded communication system that doubles the control range of its predecessor. The dual-frequency (2.4GHz + 5.8GHz) repeater allows up to 3Km of flight distances. A similar approach is used by the more expensive C-Fly Faith 2 Pro.
According to the advertised specs, the 11.1V 2500mAh battery allows about 26 minutes of flight time. The 3S LPO pack can be conveniently recharged through the USB Type-C port.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home function, the SJRC F11S 4K Pro drone will automatically return to the take-off point in case of RC signal loss or low flight battery voltage. RTH can be triggered manually as well.
SJRC F11S 4K Pro highlights
- Folding design with a size of just 176X105X80mm (585grams takeoff weight)
- Long control range thanks to the built-in repeater (3000 meters);
- Brushless motors;
- On-boar recording (32-128GB micro SD card slot)
- 4K HD camera with ESI and 2-axis mechanical gimbal;
- 3840x2160P video resolution;
- Smart flight modes (Inteligeng follow me, Waypoint flight, and Circle hovering);
- Fail-safe return to home;
- Up to 26 minutes of battery life (Type-C charging interface).
Included accessories with the SJRC F11S drone
- Remote controller;
- Flight battery;
- USB Charging Cable;
- Set of spare propellers
- Gimbal protector;
- Storage bag.