Last week when I wrote the news about Eachine QX65, I accidentally came across this Eachine Wizard TS215 drone. It is Eachine’s latest and probably their best racing drone ever. It comes with the versatile F4 flight controller, 1200TVL camera and 72 channel VTX. In addition, Eachine includes an on-board DVR which allows to record the journey of your flights.
Eachine announced the Wizard TS215 quadcopter in two versions, BNF (with FrSky receiver) and PNP (without RX module). Both variants come without a battery.
Eachine Wizard TS215 features and specs
- 215mm sized carbon-fiber frame (4mm arm and 3mm top&bottom plate thickness);
- Customized Omnibus F4 Flight Controller;
- TS2306 2450KV brush-less motors;
- TS 40A BLHeli_32 ESC;
- DALPROP Cyclone T5046C 3-leaf propellers;
- 1200TVL CCD Camera with 2.8mm lens;
- Storage Board 720P HD DVR;
- 5.8G, 72CH, video transmitter with adjustable broadcast power (25mw/200mw/500mw/800mw) and microphone;
- Optional Frsky XM+ Micro D16 SBUS radio receiver receiver.
As you can see in the image bellow, the VTX antenna is installed on the frontal left arm instead of being mounted on the tail of the drone. I would be interested to test the Eachine Wizard TS215 in order to find out how this approach affects the transmission range.
Package content \ Main parts
- Eachine Wizard TS215 frame kit;
- 4 x TS 40A BLHeli_32 Brushless ESCs;
- 4 x TS2306 2450KV brushless motors;
- F4 flight controller;
- 1200TVL CCD camera;
- 5.8G 72CH 25mw 200mw 500mw 800mw switchable VTX;
- 1 set of DALPROP 3-blade propeller transparent white (2x CW and 2x CCW);
- 1 set of DALPROP 3-blade propeller blue (2x CW and 2x CCW);
- FPV Antenna;
- Battery plate;
- 2 x Battery straps;
- Carbon fiber wrench;
- 4 x Landing skid gear frame anti-vibration sponge.