Excepting the CCD FPV camera, the AURORA RC Stick 200 Pro has all the hardware that you could expect from a pro grade racing quad. It features solid 5mm carbon fiber frame, F4 flight controller and powerful 2300 KV brushless motors. Furthermore, it has an on-board DVR video recorder which allows to capture the journey of your FPV flights.
By default, the flight controller comes with BetaFlight firmware and integrated 5.8G video transmitter. The power of the VTX can be adjusted between 25-200mW.
The DYS SE2008 motors are driven by a 28A 4in1 ESC and paired with 4″ propellers.
AURORA RC Stick200 Pro features & specs
- 200mm sized carbon fiber frame (5mm thick arms);
- OMNIBUS F4-SVTX flight controller (integrated 25-200mw adjustable VTX);
- BetaFlight firmware;
- DYS SE2008 2300KV brushless motors;
- BLHELI_32 32-bit 28A 4in1 ESC;
- 4 inch propellers;
- A19 1200TVL CCD camera (2.1mm lens);
- On-board DVR recorder;
- Optional Frsky XM+ / Flysky AFHDS 2A radio receiver.