In order to allow smooth, vibration-free aerial videos, the BAYANGTOYS X22 drone comes with 3-axis gimbal. Hopefully the gimbal is capable to room not just the 1080P stock camera but also GoPro cams.
Due to the on-board dual GPS system and versatile flight controller, the BAYANGTOYS X22 is capable to perform intelligent flight modes like follow me or circle hovering.
According to the manufacturer’s specs, the 3s 2200mAh LiPo battery allows up to 13 minutes of flying time. It would be nice to know if this flight time is with gimbal and camera mounted or without.
BAYANGTOYS X22 drone features & specs
- Dual GPS positioning system;
- Powerful brushless motors;
- 3-axis camera gimbal
- LED lights for night flights
- Full HD, GoPro alike action camera;
- Intelligent flight modes (Follow me, Trajectory flight, Circle hovering);
- Precise, GPS assisted one key return to home (RTH);
- Up to 360 meters control & FPV range;
- About 13 minutes flying time.
Like JJPRO X3 HAX, the BAYANGTOYS X22 quad is also packed with a nice remote controller with detailed status screen which shows the following telemetry info:
- Number of satellites found;
- Flight mode;
- Battery level (both RC and drone);
- Actual flight speed;
- Flight altitude;
- Distance from take-off point.
On front panel, besides the two control sticks (center positioned), there are 4 trimming switches and 5 control buttons (Photo, Video, RTH, Headless mode & GPS). No shoulder buttons or switches.
Included accessories with the BAYANGTOYS X22 quadcopter
- 2.4 G remote controller with phone holder;
- 3s, 2200mAh flight battery;
- Balance battery charger with AC/DC adapter;
- Tools (screwdriver, hex wrench);
- Pack of screws;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Drone instruction manual.
Would you recommend this over AEE AP11 Pro ( which is available for $175 and with comparable features on paper) ?