The BetaFPV Cetus Lite FPV combo kit is an excellent Halloween gift for the younger generation that wants to start with this hobby. It includes all essential parts from drone to FPV goggles for just $119.99. BetaFPV provides two 300mAh 1S batteries in the box, which provides a total of 8-10 minutes of playtime. Those on a tight budget can opt for the non-FPV version (without a Camera, VTX, and FPV goggles) for only $59.99.
The Cetus Lite features an altitude hold function that helps pilots to control and fly easily. It features a durable frame with a protective guard for extremely safe flight, even indoors. Its 716-19000KV brushed motors are matched with 31mm 4-blade propellers. Another great beginner-friendly feature is the integrated 6-axis IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) sensor, which enables the drone to ensure flight safety. The BetaFPV Cetus Lite will automatically disarm the motors when a collision is detected. This function guarantees pilots’ and property safeness.
Cetus Lite FPV Kit kid includes BetaFPV VR02 goggles, and the drone has a built-in 25mW VTX and FPV camera, allowing users to have an immersive flying experience. Users also can check the aircraft’s flying status from the OSD information shown on the FPV headset.
Before the actual flight, first-time pilots can learn and practice flying a drone through an FPV simulator. The provided LiteRadio 1 transmitter supports playing the most popular drone simulators, including DRL, DCL, Uncrashed, and Liftoff.
- All-in-One combo kit to start first-person view (FPV)
- Cetus brushed FPV Drone
- LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter (CC2500)
- VR02 FPV Goggles
- The auxiliary altitude hold function helps everyone to fly quickly, lowering the difficulties of operating an FPV quadcopter;
- Made of PA12 material, the frame is durable and has excellent impact resistance in drop & impact. The protective guard design ensures safe flying both indoors and outdoors;
- With high efficient BT2.0 300mAh 1S battery, the flight time is about 4-5 minutes. Easy to replace the battery, and to get more batteries for longer flight time is recommended.
The Cetus Lite has a low-voltage prompt function. It will flash RED LED slowly when the battery voltage is low, reminding users to replace the battery in time and protecting it from overusing;
- The automatic calibration performed by the quadcopter makes it very convenient and easy to start flying. It ensures the stability of every flight. All you need to do is to place it flat and power it on to activate the calibration mode (connect the battery).
- Height Positioning: Barometer
- Accuracy of Auto-hover: vertical ±0.3m (under no wind environment)
- Receiver Protocol: Frsky D8
- Flight Controller: Cetus FC V3.0
- VTX: 25mW (Cetus Lite FPV)
- Camera Tilt Degree: 25° (Cetus Lite FPV)
- Camera: Cetus Lite Camera (Cetus Lite FPV)
- Goggles: VR02 FPV Goggles (Cetus Lite FPV)
- Transmitter: LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter
- Motor: 716-19000KV Brushed motor
- Propeller: 31mm 4-blade 0.8mm shaft hole
- Power System: 1S
- Battery: BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery (external)
- Flight Time: 4-5 mins
- Flight Distance: 80m (in an expansive & interference-free environment)
- Takeoff Weight: 36g (Cetus Lite FPV with battery), 34g (Cetus Lite with battery)
- Size: 90*85*45mm