The DarwinFPV X9 is a long-range FPV drone with a high payload capacity. It adopts a true-x 363mm size carbon fiber frame with side reinforcements. Its 2812 – 1100KV brushless motors are equipped with 9-inch GEMFAN 9045-3 propellers. With no extra payload, it can achieve up to 170km/h (105 miles/hour).
Inside there is an F411 flight controller and Cement 100A 3-6S BLHeli_32 128kHz 4in1 electronic speed controller. The 1000mW 5.8GHZ FPV transmitter ensures reliable video transmission over long distances.
The max flight time of the DarwinFPV X9 is wary according to how much load you put on top of the drone. The max flight time is 33min without extra weight and 4min with 3kg of load.
DarwinFPV X9: Key features
- Designed for long-range FPV flights
- Durable “Cement” hardware for harsh flight conditions
- Powerful 2812 motor ensuring strong loading capacity and unmatched performance
- Outstanding payload capacity (up to 2.5kg)
- Equipped with a durable and waterproof Darwin “cement” camera
- High power 1000mW 5.8GHZ FPV transmitter
- Cement 100A 3-6S BLHeli_32 128kHz 4in1 ESC
- High wind resistance capability up to Level 7, ensuring stability in challenging conditions
- Extended battery life for longer, uninterrupted flights. Up to 33 minutes of flight time. Recommended battery: 6S 6500-8500mAh
- Optional long-range 915MHz or 2.4Ghz ELRS radio receiver