T18D is a new HD drone that was recently announced by Chinese manufacturer Flytec Technology. The Flytec T18D quad-copter will be available in four colors: blue, red, yellow, green. Here are our first thoughts.
Pricing is important: Flytec T18D offers for only $55 all the latest possible features (headless mode, alt-hold and WiFi FPV).
Thanks to the integrated air-pressure sensor, the drone is capable to maintain autonomously its flight height.
During night flights, in order to allow clear view on the orientation of the aircraft, the T18D drone is equipped with red LEDs in front and green ones in the rear.
Flytec T18D features and specs
- Built-in 6-axis gyro stabilization;
- Sporty air-frame with removable canopy and integrated blade protectors;
- Height-hold mode (altitude hold);
- One button return to home (not GPS!);
- Headless flight mode;
- Colorful LED lights;
- HD camera with WiFi real-time image transmission;
- About 6~8 minutes of flight autonomy;
- Up to 90 meters control range (open-field).
Included with the Flytec T18D drone
- 2.4G remote controller;
- 1s, 450mAh Li-Po battery;
- USB charger;
- Body shell (canopy);
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Cross screwdriver;
- English user manual.