Surely, with flight speed of up to 120Km/h, this new GEPRC GEP-PX2.5 Phoenix FPV drone is recommended only for experienced pilots. While it can be powered by 2s and 3s batteries, the max speed can be achieved only by using 3s LIPOs.
Like most of the recent FPV racing quadcopters, the GEPRC GEP-PX2.5 is also based on the versatile Omnibus F4 flight controller. Through the BetaFlight Goggle Apps, you can configure multiple flight modes.
In front of the GEPRC Phoenix is located a RunCam Micro Swift camera. The real-time image transmission is provided by a 5.8G-48CH VTX with broadcast power of up to 200mW.
GEPRC GEP-PX2.5 Phoenix features & specs
- 125mm sized carbon fiber frame (3mm bottom plate);
- Carbon fiber & aluminium camera protection frame;
- GEPRC STABLE F4 Tower (VTX, ESC & Omnibus F4 flight controller with BetaFlight OSD);
- 12A BLHeli_S ESC w/ Dshot150/300/600 support;
- Powerful GEPRC GEP-GR1106 4500kv brushless motors;
- GEP-VTX58200 48CH Mini FPV Transmitter (OFF/25/100/200mW);
- RunCam Micro Swift 600TVL FPV camera w/ 2.1mm lens;
- 2s 450-600mah or 3s 450mah-550mah LiPo batteries are suggested;
- About 4 minutes flying time;
- Up to 120Km/h flying speed;
- Optional Frsky XM Plus radio receiver.
At the end of each arm is located a powerful GR1106 4500kv brushless motor. The motors are paired with 12A ESC and 3-leaf propellers.
Included accessories with the GEPRC Phoenix quadcopter (BNF):
- 4 pairs of GEMFAN 2540 Propellers;
- 2 pieces of battery straps;
- 2 pieces of battery silicone pads;
- Frsky XM Plus Receiver.