The new GEPRC TinyGO micro size brushless Whoop is available with two types of FPV cameras (Caddx Loris and Runcam Nano2). Both versions are sold in a ready-to-fly bundle package with an included transmitter, FPV goggles, 4 batteries, and charger.
TinyGO is built on a 79mm size frame with duct blade protectors. Its tiny 10000Kv motors are paired with 1.6-inch propellers. The real-time image transmission is achieved by using a 5.8GHz 25~200mW VTX.
According to the advertised specs, with a fully charged battery, you have up to 6 minutes of flight time. As I previously mentioned, the TinyGO is packed with 4 flight batteries and a 4 channel charger, which allows more than 20 minutes of continuous playtime.
Price and avialibility
Starting with January 3, 2021, both GEPRC TinyGO variants can be ordered from Banggood. While for the Caddx edition, you will need to pay $279.99, for the RunCam edition $219.99 (60 backs less). No matter which version you choose, it comes with a nice carrying case that fits all the stuff.
GEPRC TinyGO drone features
- Ready-to-Fly FPV bundle kit (drone, transmitter, and FPV goggles);
- Two camera options (Caddx Loris 4K@60fps or Runcam Nano2);
- No propellers in view;
- 79mm size frame with Whoop style duct blade protectors;
- GEP-12A-F4 flight controller with BetaFlight OSD;
- GR1102 10000Kv motors with 1.6″ GEMFAN 1636 4-leaf propellers;
- 5.8G 25~200mW VTX;
- 1S LIPO compatible (about 6 minutes of flight time).
GEPRC GR8 Remote Controller specs
- Radio Frequency: 2.4GHz;
- Radio Protocol: FHSS;
- Channel: 8;
- Transmit Power: < 20 dBm;
- Antenna: In-built dual Antenna;
- Low Voltage Alarm: < 4.8v;
- Batteries: 4 x AA Batteries (Not Included).
GEPRC FPV RG1 Goggles specs
- Built-in 5.8G receiver;
- Resolution: 800*480px;
- Size of Screen: 4.3 inch;
- Whole Size: 155mmx144mmx113mm;
- In-built batteries: 3.7v/2000mAh;
- Working Hours: 2.5 Hours.
Box content (included accessories with GEPRC TinyGO drone)
- GEPRC GR8 Transmitter;
- GEPRC FPV RG1 Goggle;
- 1S/4.35v 4 channel LiHV charger;
- 4 pieces of GEPRC LiHV 4.35v 80C batteries;
- Battery strap;
- 2 pairs of Gemfan 1636*4 propellers;
- GEPRC Fly bag.
GEPRC TinyGO LED editon
The new pimped TinyGO comes with RGB LED padding on its duct blade protectors. Probably in daylight, they are barely visible, but during the night the LEDs will make your flights much spectacular.