When you spend almost 200 bucks for a drone-like Fast-F4, you would expect to come from a well-known toy drone brands like Eachine, JJRC, or ZLRC. Despite its excellent specs, the F4 is totally unbranded, which becomes a huge problem when you look for spare parts. Here I should also mention that it is advertised under the ‘Pigeon Pro 2’ product name.
The F4 drone adopts a similar foldable design as the Mavic Air 2. With folded arms measures about 17 x 10 x 7cm. Its 4K-5Mpixel camera features a 2-axis gimbal and 5Ghz WiFi real-time image transmission.
Thanks to the fail-safe RTH function, the drone will return automatically to the take-off point in case of low battery voltage or RC signal loss.
According to the technical specs, the 2s/3500mAh battery pack allows up to 25 minutes of flight autonomy. Despite the direct drone-phone WiFi connection, the F4 has a range of about 2KMs.
F4 drone aka Pigeon Pro 2 specs and features
- Cool foldable design;
- 4K camera with 2-axis gimbal;
- 5Ghz WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- Remote camera angle adjustment;
- Intelligent flight modes (Smart follow, Waypoint, and Surround shouting);
- Fail-safe return to home;
- Powerful brushless motors which provide Level-7 wind resistance;
- Up to 2KM control range;
- ~25 minutes of flight time.
- Remote Controller;
- Gimbal protector;
- 7.4V 3500mAh LiPo Battery (1, 2 or 3);
- USB Charging Cable;
- 1 pair of spare propellers;
- Storage bag;
- User Manual.