Old guys like me probably still remember the popular Flintstones cartoons. The FQ777 FQ19W Pterosaur looks just like it came out from that movie.
In addition to the cool flying dinosaur design, the FQ19W comes with all the latest features. Thanks to the built-in barometric air-pressure sensor, the drone is capable to autonomously maintain its flight altitude.
According to the manufacturer’s specs, the 600 mAh Li-Po battery allows up to 8 minutes of fun time.
FQ777 FQ19W Pterosaur drone features and specs
- Cool Pterosaur alike design;
- Unique Gyro bracelet remote controller;
- Optical flow positioning system;
- Barometric altitude hold;
- Low voltage automatic landing;
- One key emergency stop;
- 720P camera with WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Multiple flight speed rates;
- Smartphone APP control;
- About 6~8 minutes of play time.
As you can see in the image bellow, like the Baby Elfie, the FQ777 FQ19W also comes with a gyro transmitter. You can control the drone simply by waving your hand.
With included blade protectors, the FQ19W Dino Drone is safe for kids. Anyway, in my opinion, children under age of 14 should be supervised by adults when they are playing with such toys.
Included with the FQ777 FQ19W quad
- 3.7V 600mAh Li-Po battery;
- USB battery charger;
- Bracelet remote controller;
- Handheld phone holder;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- 2 pairs of spare propellers’
- User manual.