Funsky X1 Pro has not just the same design and features as the L109 PRO drone, but unfortunately also the same price tag. These two 4K GPS drones are like two twin brothers, actually, I think they are manufactured on the same production line, just at the end the product name is labeled differently.
Like most drones under $200, the Funsky X1 Pro also features brushless motors, 4K camera with WiFI real-time image transmission, and GPS positioning system. Thanks to the 2-axis mechanical gimbal you can record smooth cinematic footage. The gimbal also allows to remotely change the camera’s angle from front view to ground view.
Powered by a 3 cell, 1600mAh LIPO pack, it claims to have about 25 minutes of battery life, which is pretty nice from such affordable quadcopter. Featuring dual positioning systems (optical flow + satellite) it is easy to fly in both environments (outdoor and indoor).
Its entry-level transmitter comes with an excellent control range (more than 1KM), foldable phone holder, built-in rechargeable battery, and status OSD screen.
Funsky X1 Pro features and specs
- Backpack friendly foldable design;
- GPS positioning for precise outdoor hovering;
- Optical-flow positioning mode for indoor hovering;
- Powerful brushless motors;
- 2-axis gimbal camera (1920*1080 video and 3840*2160 photo);
- Remote camera angle adjustment (front to ground view);
- 5G WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Intelligent flight modes (GPS Smart follow, Trajectory pointing and Surround point flight);
- Fail-safe auto return to home (low battery, rc signal loss);
- Up to 1.2KM control distance (RF noise-free and large open field);
- About 25 minutes of flight time.
Funsky X1Pro box content
- Remote Controller w/ phone holder;
- 3S/1600mAh flight battery (1, 2 or 3);
- USB battery charger;
- Pack of spare screws + compatible screwdriver;
- Two pairs of spare propellers;
- Two pieces of flannel storage bags (one for drone and one for RC).
- Drone manual.
Like to get a spare battery for this, any idea where?
Sorry, it looks that none of the retailers (Banggood, Gearbest, Ebay, Alexpress…) have spare batteries for Funsky X1 Pro
Why do you keep saying 4K when it only has 1080p in the specs and 5G wifi is not out yet, and a 1600mah will not give you 25 mins of flight time,so if they lie about this then it most likely does not have GPS positioning and I think only 720p camera.
The source of the technical specifications is this website: https://tinyurl.com/y86tq4ov
1. it is a 4K camera, but only in photo mode
2. they say that you can order 5G WIFI version
3. the battery is a 3 cell one, so probably has the energy for 25 min of flights