The HGLRC XJB-145mm is a new compact FPV drone. As its name says, it is build on a 145mm sized carbon fiber frame. It features versatile F4 flight controller with BetaFlight OSD.
As far as the FPV system is concerned, the XJB-145 quad comes with HGLRC XJB-ELF 600TVL camera and XJB-TX20 (V2) 5.8GHz video transmitter with adjustable broadcast power (25~350mW).
The lifting power is generated by four powerful 3600KV brushless motors and HGLRC 3052-3 propellers. The motors are driven by a 4-in-1 ESC (28A rated).
HGLRC XJB-145 features & specs
- 145mm sized carbon fiber frame (3mm thick);
- Lightweight design (120 grams without battery);
- F4 V2 flight controller (Built-in BetaFlight OSD);
- 28A 2-4S Blheli_S BB2 4-in-1 ESC (Dshot600);
- HGLRC XJB-ELF 600TVL camera w/ 1/3″ SONY Super HAD II CCD image sensor;
- HGLRC XJB-TX20.V2 Mini 5.8G FPV transmitter (PIT/25mW/100mW/200mW/350mW switchable power);
- HGLRC HF1407-3600KV brushless motors;
- BNF version with FRSKY XM+ radio receiver.
Needed to Complete
Being sold as BNF package, you will need few things in order to be ready for take-off. Besides flight battery and charger, you will additionally need a compatible transmitter. Currently, one of the cheapest FrSky compatible remote controller is the Taranis Q X7.