The SMRC ICAT2 is mixing all the good features of the MJX B2SE and the JJRC X7. It features cool design and powerful brush-less motors. It has dual GPS positioning system and full HD camera with 5G WiFi real-time image transmission. Moreover it has up to 22 minutes flight time.
Through phone APP, the SMRC ICAT2 quadcopter is capable for intelligent flight modes like Follow me and Custom flight path. Depending on the environment you fly in (outdoor/indoor), you can opt for GPS or Alt-hold mode.
According to the advertised specs, the 2S/7.4V 2000 mAh LiPo battery allows more than 22 minutes airborne time.
Like the JJRC X7 Smart, the iCAT2 also allows remote camera angle adjustment. You can freely switch from straight ahead view to ground view.
SMRC ICAT2 features & specs
- Powerful 1806 1850KV brushless motors;
- 6 inch propellers;
- Dual satellite positioning system (GPS & GLONASS);
- Headless flight mode (iOC);
- Precise altitude hold;
- Indoor/Outdoor flight modes;
- Full HD camera (1080P@25fps video recording);
- Midflight remote camera angle adjustment.
- 5G WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- About 500 meters control distance;
- Up to 22 minutes flight time.
SMRC ICAT 2 remote controller
As you can see in the image bellow, the included remote controller is pretty nice. It comes with foldable phone holder and status LCD screen which allows to display many useful telemetry info (like: flight distance and altitude).
On front panel, besides the usual control sticks, there is only one button (One key take-off/landing). On left side there are two shoulder buttons which allow to change the camera angle (Up/Down).
SMRC iCAT2 package content:
- iCAT 2 quadcopter with full HD camera;
- Remote controller with status LCD;
- Phone holder;
- 2S/7.4V 2000mAh 25C battery;
- USB battery charger;
- Prop tools (wrench & screwdriver);
- User manual.