The XMR/C M10 comes with a four-direction laser avoidance system. This kind of advanced safety feature was introduced for the first time on a toy-grade drone on the ZLL SG906 MAX. When the sensor detects an object in the direction it is heading, it will put the drone in a hover position to avoid collision and crash.
Its onboard 6K camera can record 2688*1512 videos with up to 25fps and take photos with 5700*4275 pixels. In addition to the 3-axis gimbal stabilization, the XMRC M10 also features electronic image stabilization (EIS);
According to the advertised specifications, the 7.6V 3000mAh battery allows up to 25 minutes of flight time. The 5GHz WIFI communications allow distances of up to 1200 meters. Thanks to the powerful brushless motors, it has level 7 wind resistance.
The GPS positioning system is paired with optical flow positioning (OFP). In case of low battery voltage or RC signal loss, the drone will automatically return to the take-off point.
Price and availability
Starting with April 14, the XMRC M10 drone can be ordered from Banggood with one battery and obstacle avoidance module for US$219.99. This price includes a set of spare propellers, and a nice should bag. In case you need longer flight time, there is also an option to ‘fly more combo‘ packs with 3 flight batteries, for extra 150 bucks. Note: expected shipping time is starting with April 30.
XMR/C M10 quadcopter features and specs
- Compact size with folding arms (11.5×17.5x7cm);
- Four-direction Obstacle Avoidance system (V2.0);
- GPS + Optical Flow Positioning;
- Brushless motors with Level 7 wind resistance;
- 6K UHD camera;
- 2688*1512 video and 5700*4275 photo resolution;
- 3-axis mechanical gimbal;
- Electronic image stabilization (EIS);
- Fail-safe RTH (Low battery or RC signal loss);
- 25 minutes of battery life.
Included accessories with the XMRC M10 drone
- Remote controller with foldable phone holder;
- 1, 2 or 3 flight batteries (7.6V 3000mAh);
- USB charging cable;
- Set of spare propellers;
- Drone flight guide;
- Storage bag.