Weighting just 202 grams, featuring on-board 4K camera and foldable design you could believe that the CSJ S166 is a great and affordable Mavic Mini alternative. The biggest advantage of this drone is the brushed motors which are less reliable than the MINI’s brushless motors.
The CSJ S166 is available with 3 type of on-board cameras. Two versions are featuring 5G WIFI video transmission and one 2.4G FPV.
According to the advertised specs, the 1300mAh flight battery allows up to 20 minutes airborne time, which is 10 minutes less compared to the Mavic Mini.
Thanks to the GPS assisted fail-safe RTH feature, the drone will autonomously return to the take-off point if the flight battery is near empty or communication is lost with the remote controller. Auto return-to-home can be manually engaged as well.
CSJ UAV Pro S166 features & specs
- Compact size with foldable arms;
- Super lightweight, only 202 grams with battery;
- GPS positioning system;
- Barometric altitude sensor;
- Intelligent flight modes (like GPS follow and Fixed point surround);
- Fail-safe return to home (low battery and RC signal loss);
- Multiple camera options (2.4G@1080P, 5G@1080P or 5G@4K)
- WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- 8520 type coreless motors;
- Removable blade protectors;
- Around 600 meters control range;
- Up to 20 minutes flight time.
Included accessories with the CSJ S166 drone
- Remote Controller;
- 1300mAh flight battery;
- 2 pieces of USB cables
- 2 pairs of spare propellers
- 1 set of propeller guards;
- User manual.