If you’re searching for a cheap beginner drone, I recommend you look at this FUNSKY B3 PRO. It features brushless motors, a 360° automatic obstacle avoidance system, and a dual 4K camera. Furthermore, the “Pro” edition features GPS position that allows stable outdoor flights.
With foldable arms, the FUNSKY B3 measures 170x125x40mm and has a take-off weight of 202 grams. A drone weighing under 250 grams (0.55 lbs) is relevant for reasons far beyond being easier to transport. Perhaps a more critical reason why drones under 250 grams are so popular is that federal drone regulations are much more friendly with this weight class. Also, drones under 250 grams must not be Remote ID compliant.
Being powered by a 2S 1500mAh battery, it has about 22 minutes of flight endurance. Thanks to the fail-safe return to home (RTH) function, the B3 PRO drone will return autonomously to the take-off point in case of remote controller signal loss or low flight battery voltage.
This sub 100$ drone has GPS and a camera at the bottom for optical stabilization, so it flies more steadily when close to the ground.
FUNSKY B3 PRO features and specs
- Folding arms, small size, easy to carry
- Six-axis gyroscope, smoother flight, and more convenient control.
- 1503 4400KV brushless motor with strong wind resistance
- Onboard 4K HD dual wide-angle camera
- With wifi, de drone can be connected to a mobile APP to take pictures and videos, and real-time transmission through the phone camera image.
- 360° automatic detection of surrounding infrared obstacle avoidance, worry-free flight.
- Optical flow fixed point hover provides stable flight.
- With a 1600mAh large capacity battery, the flying time is up to 16mins.