The SHRC iCAMERA3 H3 comes with 2 types of positioning systems and 3 color options (silver, red, and black). While with optical flow positioning (OFP) is advertised for $54.99, the much versatile GPS edition for $84.99. Both variants are equipped with a 4K camera.
With folded arms, the SHRC H3 Mini measures just 13 x 15 x 6cm and weighs less than 250 grams. During night flights you will be guided by 5 LED lights, one under each motor plus one in front (above the camera). It features multiple speed rates, altitude hold, and headless flight mode.
Its onboard camera features 5Ghz WiFi real-time image transmission and remote angle adjustment.
iCAMERA3 H3 Mini features and specs
- Compact size with foldable arms (18*16.5*6cm / 13*15*6cm);
- Lightweight (214g – OFP and 224g – GPS);
- Two versions (GPS – Satelite positioning and OFP – Optical Flow Positioning);
- Headless mode and altitude hold;
- Onboard 4K camera with angle adjustment;
- 5Ghz WiFi real-time image transmission;
- About 15 minutes of flight time;
- Control range: 150meters – OFP edition and 500 meters – GPS version;
- 3 color options (Red, Black, and Silver).
Included accessories with the SHRC HR H3 drone
- Remote control with built-in phone holder;
- 3.7V 1100mAh (OFP) or 7.4V 1200mAh (GPS) lipo battery;
- USB Charging Cable;
- One set of spare propellers;
- User manual.
I bought my son a SHR/C HOBBY drone and it will not pair to his phone or work with the remote
Conseguí el H3 pero no tengo los manuales, alguien sabe en que página se pueden descargar ?
I got the H3 but I don’t have the manuals, does anyone know what page they can be downloaded from?
Would you be able to guide me to where I can get spare part for this drone? I need to get some blade replacement for it and maybe an additional battery.
This link may help https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/154368363886
I have downloaded the app included in the instruction.
How do i connect the drone to the app using wifi?
the app is very clumberson
What app can I use for the H3 drone?
You can try this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shrc&hl=en_US&gl=US
There is nothing mentioned in the product’s manual? Normally, ut should be a QR code which allows downloading the app
Try FYD-UAV app that’s what my instruction had for the h3 drone