The LANSENXI LS-XT6 Mini looks like a great option, in case your 6 years old kid ask for his first drone which looks like daddy’s one. LS-XT6 is a toy-grade Mavic Air 2 clone available with 3 types of cameras. While the cheapest model with 1080P camera is sold for US$32.99, the most ‘expensive one’ for US$42.99 with 4K camera. All versions are packed with a storage bag.
With folded arms measures 5 x 8 x 4 cm and weighs not more than a smartphone. According to the advertised specs, its 3.7V/650mAh allows up to 12 minutes of flight time, which is not bad from such a tiny bird.
Despite its small size, the LS-XT6 Mini features all the latest features which you can get in its price range. It has altitude hold, headless mode, and one key take-off/landing. Furthermore, for safer indoor fun, it comes removable blade protectors.
LANSENXI LS-XT6 Mini features and specs
- Super compact size with foldable arms (only 8cm);
- Altitude-hold mode for stable hovering;
- Headless-mode, for easy orientation for newbies;
- One Key Take-off/Landing;
- Optional 500W (1080P), 4K or 4K+Belly camera;
- WiFi real-time image transmission;
- 3D VR experience through the mobile app with VR glasses;
- LED lights make flying more spectacular, especially in the dark.
- Up to 12 minutes of battery life.