The Tinyhawk II Race is a micro outdoor racing drone with incredible speed and power for a quadcopter in its class. The increased performance was achieved by giving up to the Whoop style blade protectors. Its TH1103 type 7500KV brushless motors are matched with Avan Blur 2 inch propellers.
Emax opted for an all-In-one F4 flight controller with built-in 5A ESC and FrSky D8 compatible radio receiver. The RunCam Nano 2 camera provides excellent image quality in both indoor and outdoor flight environments. Thanks to the SmartAudio feature, transmitter power can be adjusted remotely via BetaFlight OSD.
By default, the Tinyhawk 2 Race drone comes with BetaFlight firmware and features 3 flight modes (Acro, Horizon and Angle). Toggling between flight modes can be done via AUX 2 switch.
EMAX Tinyhawk 2 Race highlights
- 90mm size carbon fibre frame w/ protective canopy;
- All-In-One (AIO) F4 flight controller w/ 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S ESC;
- MATEKF411RX Firmware;
- EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode);
- TH1103 type 7500KV brushless motors + Avan Blur 2″ 3-leaf propellers;
- 5.8G/37CH VTX with adjustable power (25, 100 or 200mW) and SmartAudio;
- RunCam Nano 2 1/3″ 700TVL CMOS camera;
- Powered by 2x1S LIPO batteries (450mAh suggested).
TinyHawk II Race promo video by EMAX USA
- Storage bag;
- Tinyhawk 2 Race drone;
- Two Emax 1s HV 450mAh batteries;
- 6 channel USB Charger;
- Spare screws;
- FC damping balls.