The Eachine VR004 FPV goggles feature a modular design that allows easy conversion from a 4.3″ FPV monitor into a veritable FPV headset. Fully assembled measures about 155x96x128mm and weighs 350 grams. IMHO, due to its small size, it will be difficult to be used with eyeglasses.
Thanks to the built-in 1300mAh Polymer battery, it can be used for up to 2 hours. Via the DC-input port (5-23V), you can use also an external battery pack (2-6S). Its integrated DVR module can record in VGA/D1/HD modes and can take up to 32GB micro SD cards.
In order to allow good signal receptions, the Eachine VR004’s onboard 5.8Ghz video receiver features a dual antenna system.
Eachine VR004 features and specs
- 2 in 1 convertible design;
- High fidelity, stereo speakers;
- 4.3″ ultra-bright IPS display (800x480Px);
- Built-in DVR (VGA/D1/HD recording modes);
- Integrated 40CH 5.8Ghz VRX;
- Dual-antenna system for improved signal reception;
- Built-in 1200mAh battery for 2 hours continuous operation.
Included accessories with the Eachine VR004 FPV headset;
- USB charging cable;
- Video In/Out cable;
- USB to XT60 power cable;
- Two 5.8Ghz antennas.