Similar to FLYSKY Paladin PL18, the Skydroid H12 transmitter is designed for industrial RC machines such as agricultural drones. It comes with a large, 5.5″ Full HD (1920×1080) screen and a high-capacity battery. According to the advertised specs, the built-in 10000mAh battery allows up to 20hours of continuous usage.
The Skydroid radio ecosystem includes the H12 transmitter, R12 radio receiver, and 3 types of FPV cameras (basic, with LED lights, and 1-axis gimbal).
Featuring FHSS spread spectrum technology with a strong anti-interference system it has a range of up to 30KM.
Skydroid H12 remote controller features and specs
- Long-range FPV transmitter for industrial drones;
- AndroidOS for drones;
- Super scalability (S.BUS/PPM/PWM/Serial port)
- FHSS spread spectrum technology (12 channels – 2.400- 2.483GHz);
- Ultra-long datalink (5-30km);
- Onboard Full HD 5.5-inch high brightness screen;
- Built-ing 10000mA battery (6-20 working hours);
- Type-C fast charging port;
- Size of 190x152x94mm and 530 grams weight;
- Can bind with R12 Receiver
- Number of channels: 12
- Working current: 140mA@5V
- Working voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Size: 51x41x13mm
- Weight: 14g
- Compatible with MINIDCAM, 3 in 1 one FPV LED camera, and 1-axis gimbal FPV camera.