Fingertip size VTXs like the FLYWOO GOKU TX-NANO are suitable for micro size FPV drones. Weighting only 1.4 grams it will be no issue for any small aircraft. Thanks to the high transmitter power it can be used for long range flights. According to your needs, TX power can be toggled between 25, 50, 100, 200 and 450mW. Low power “PIT” mode can be set as well.
On front panel, besides IPX antenna and control button, there are 4 soldering pins (VTX, IRC, GND and 5V+). Through the “IRC” pin you can remotely configure the VTX (change channel/band and power).
FLYWOO’s “GOKU” product range includes flight controller, ESC, VTX and Bluetooth communicator.
FLYWOO GOKU TX-NANO technical specs
- Super compact (only 16 x 16 x 3.33 mm);
- Ultra lightweight (just 1.4 grams without antenna);
- 5V power input;
- Configurable broadcast power (25/50/100/200/450mW);
- Low power “PIT” mode;
- 48 different transmission channels;
- IRC(RX) or Button control modes;
- IPX antenna connector.