Flywoo’s new CineRace20 is inspired by Free Zillio’s RaceWhoop design, but instead of 3D-printed ducts uses ABS-PC material. The CineRace20 has two camera options. While the ‘Pro’ comes equipped with Caddx Baby Ratel 2 camera, the standard version with Caddx Ant.
The CineRace can fly as flexible as a racing drone, and as stable as CineWhoop. Pilots can quietly enjoy the fun of shooting a video without jelly and up to 15 minutes of Super long flight time with Flywoo’s latest 4S HV 900mah Battery!
Flywoo CineRace20 features
- Almost all parts are injection molded. ABS-PC material. More sturdy and durable;
- Very easy to disassemble and install, only fixed by two aluminum columns.
- Pilots can freely combine their favorite colors to be more individual
- Efficient power configuration and reasonable structural design ensure CineRace20 flight stability, low noise, and super long flight time up to 12 mins;
- No Propellers in view, NO Jello flight Footage, stable flight picture;
- With its own power cable output to the SMO camera (If you are using a Naked GoPro 6/7/8 camera, you need to buy an adapter cable);
- Built-in Bluetooth module and AGC microphone module;
- High-Power FPV transmitter.
Main parts and technical specs
- GOKU GN 405S 20A AIO flight controller;
- Caddx Baby Ratel 2 or Caddx Ant camera;
- NIN V2 1203PRO 3400Kv motors with Gemfan D51 -5 propellers;
- HV 4S LIPO compatible (300-900mAh);
- Weighs less than 100 grams without a battery.