Following the epic design of the X5C, LiDi RC recently announced their own version called L15W. In addition to its attractive price tag, LiDi RC L15W comes with lots of beginner orientated features. While the altitude hold feature ensures easy take-off and landing process, enabling headless mode helps newbies to easily control their drone in all directions since this feature tracks the aircraft’s relative orientation with its RC and not its true in-space orientation.
According to the manufacturer’s specs, the 550 mAh LiPo battery allows up to 6 minutes of flight autonomy. This time can be extended by removing the camera and the propeller protectors.
LiDi RC L15W’s WiFi FPV camera allows to take photos as well as record videos. Through the mobile APP you can display the camera’s real-time video feed on your phone.
The LiDi RC L15 series has 3 variants:
- L15W, basic edition with WiFi camera;
- L15HF, FPV edition with 5.8G camera and FPV monitor;
- L15FW water proof edition with WiFi camera.
LiDi RC L15W features and specs
- Attractive Syma X5C alike design;
- Dual control mode (RC and phone APP);
- 0.3 MP camera with WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Dual flight speed rates (High and Low);
- Headless flight mode;
- Altitude hold (auto hover);
- About 6 minutes flight time.
LiDi RC L15W remote controller
The included remote controller is quite large and it comes with a clip that allows to attach your smartphone on top of it. Note: RC requires 4 pcs. of AA batteries, which are not included!
On front panel, besides the two control sticks and power button, there are 4 trimming switches. You can find two shoulder buttons on each side of the controller (left: Headless mode and Speed switch, right: 3D flip mode and RTH).
Where to buy?
Included with LiDi L15W drone
- 2.4G remote controller (mode 2);
- 3.7V-550mAh Li-Po battery;
- Battery USB Charger;
- 2 pairs of spare propellers;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- 4 landing gears;
- Phone holder clip;
- Camera module;
- Screw driver;
- English user manual.
Sponsored post by TomTop