The newly announced AOSENMA CG036 drone is advertised with 3 variants of cameras. According to your phone’s WiFi type, you can opt between 2.4G and 5G versions. There is also a third option with 5G WIFI and brushless gimbal.
Despite its decent size, the CG036 Shadow Pro remains extremely portable and weighs a mere 400 grams and dimensions of 15.5 x 9.5 x 7.5 cm, making it compact enough to slip it into any backpack.
Through the CG036’s mobile app, you will have access to its intelligent flight modes and real-time video transmission. As this drone does not have an obstacle avoidance feature you should use all the autonomous smart flight modes with lots of precautions.
AOSENMA CG036 CYMARC drone highlights
- Backpack friendly foldable arms;
- GPS real-time positioning;
- 1805 type 1800KW brushless motors;
- Multiple camera options (4K@2.4G WiFi, 4K@5G or 4K@5G WiFI + Brushless gimbal);
- 600~800m FPV range;
- Up to 1.5KM control distance;
- About 26 minutes battery life.
- CG036 Shadow Pro Drone;
- 3S/2000mAh flight battery (1, 2 or 3);
- USB charging cable;
- Set of spare propeller;
- Hand bag with shoulder strap;
- User manual.