The AuroraRC DEMON features CineWhoop style design with devil-like canopy. For good impact resistance, the 100mm size carbon fiber frame comes with a sponge protection ring. Its onboard FPV camera is also well protected by a 3D printed lens-hood. Adopting CADDX Vista HD digital video transmission system, it can be used with DJI FPV goggles.
The lifting power is generated by tiny RCINPOWER GTS 1204 V2-5000KV brushless motors and Gemfan 2036 4-leaf propellers. According to the technical specs, the AuroraRC DEMON can be powered by 3 and 4S batteries (300~800mAH/40-120C).
AuroraRC DEMON features and specs
- 100mm carbon fiber frame with Whoop style duct protectors;
- Nice devil-like protective canopy;
- F411 AIO 20A BLHELI_S ESC;
- RCINPOWER GTS 1204 V2-5000KV brushless motors and Gemfan 2036 4-blade props;
- CADDX Vista HD digital FPV system;
- Buzzer & LED board;
- 3-4S LIPO compatibility (300-800mah 40-120C Lipo suggested).