The AuroraRC Funny5 features a Toothpick-style design. The frame kit with all electronic parts and motors weighs just 175grams, excluding the battery. It can be powered from 3s to 6S batteries. The manufactures suggest using 800-1300mAh LIPO packs.
AuroraRC Funny5 adopts a versatile F411AIO Pro flight controller with an integrated 4in1 35A speed controller (ESC). The Caddx Ratel2 camera is matched with a TBS UNIFY high-power 5.8GHZ FPV transmitter.
At the end of each 5mm replaceable arm, there is a 1606 2700KV motor equipped with a Gemfan 5125 5-inch propeller.
AuroraRC Funny5 features and specs
- Toothpick design;
- 210mm size carbon fiber frame + protective canopy (175g weight without battery);
- F411 PRO AIO Flight Controller with integrated 35A BLHeli_S ESC;
- 1606 2700KV brushless motors w/ Gemfan 5125-3 propellers;
- High-Power TBS UNIFY PRO32 Nano 25-500mW VTX;
- Caddx Ratel2 1200TVL FPV camera;
- Optional Frsky XM+, FLYSKY AFHDS 2A, AC900 S-FHSS, or TBS Crossfire radio receiver;
- 3-6S LIPO battery compatible (800-1300mAh suggested).