Instead of the usual horizontal orientation, AuroraRC opted to install the DJI Air Unit vertically in their new MAMFU FPV drone. This approach allows narrower fuselage and to load the memory card from top of the drone.
AuroraRC MAMFU features 153 size carbon fibre frame with foam padded ducted blade protectors. At the end of each arm there is a T-MOTOR F1507/2700KV motor matched with 3-leaf propellers. Its versatile F722 DUAL flight controller features Bluetooth connectivity which allows remote configuration right from your phone.
You can power the MAMFU AuroraRC with 4, 5 and 6s LIPO batteries. The recommended capacity is between 800 and 1300mAh.
AuroraRC MAMFU Whoop features & specs
- 153mm size carbon fibre frame with Whoop style prop guards;
- On-board DJI Air Unit system (camera, vtx and receiver);
- F722 DUAL flight controller;
- Remote FC configuration with Bluetooth connectivity;
- T-MOTOR F1507/2700KV brushless motors with GEMFAN 75mm 3-leaf pros;
- BLHELI_S 40A 4In1 ESC;
- 4-6s LIPO compatible (800~1300mah XT60).