AuroraRC’s latest FPV race drone features ToothPick style design. The AuroraRC STICK4 is build on a 154 size carbon fiber frame with 5mm thick arms. The F1507 brush-less motors are matched with 4″ 3-leaf propellers. Its F411 AIO flight controller features BetaFlight OSD and integrated 30A ESC.
According to your existing transmitter, besides PNP package, you can opt for FlySky FS-A8S V2 or FrSky XM+ radio receiver.
AuroraRC STICK4 comes equipped with high quality Caddx Turbo Eos2 FPV camera and powerful (up to 400mW) FPV transmitter. The PandaRC 5804 AIR VTX can be configured with up to 48 transmission channels.
AuroraRC STICK4 drone features and specs
- 154 mm size “Tooth Pick” style carbon fiber frame;
- F411 AIO flight controller with integrated 30A BLS ESC;
- BetaFlight OSD w/AT7456E;
- On-board Caddx Turbo Eos2 FPV camera;
- PandaRC 5804 AIR high power (400mW) 5.8G/48CH VTX;
- Select F1507 2700KV motors;
- Optional FlySky FS-A8S V2 or FrSky XM+ radio receiver;
- XT60 battery plug (XT60>XT30 adapter included);
- 4S LIPO compatible (650 ~ 850mAh).
AuroraRC STICK4 PNP package content
- 4* F1507 motors;
- 8* Gemfan 4028 3-blade propellers (1 set black and 1 set green);
- F411 AIO 30A integrated flight controller;
- PandaRC 5804AIR ESC;
- Caddx.US EOS V2 camera;
- Mini RHCP antenna;
- XT60 power cable;
- XT60 to XT30 battery converter;
- Battery strap;
- Spare screw pack;
- Battery anti-slip pad;
- Screw wrench.