Today we take a look at another mini racing quadcopter by Awesome. It seems the manufacturer has found another of its core-niches besides drone frames and propellers – the brushless micro racer market.
The AWESOME MINI F100 is build on a 100mm carbon fiber frame and adopts the versatile Omnibus F3 flight controller with built-in OSD.
On top of the frame is located the 600TVL camera which is paired with a 25mW, 48CH 5.8G VTX.
Thanks to the included propeller protectors, the AWESOME F100 seems to be a good practice drone for intermediate pilots.
AWESOME MINI F100 features and specs
- Robust carbon fiber frame (100mm wheelbase);
- 1103 7500KV brush-less motors;
- 4-blade 20135 propellers;
- 10A Blheli_S 4in1 ESC;
- Omnibus F3 flght controller with OSD;
- Multiple flight modes;
- BetaFlight configurator compatible;
- 600TVL camera;
- 5.8G, 25mW, 48CH VTX (FPV);
- Weight 47g without battery.
I double checked the product specs, unfortunately I didn’t found anything about the radio system.
Included with the Awesome F100 mini drone
- 2 sets of 4-blade propellers (all pink);
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- 2 pieces of 2s 500mAh batteries.