While the Bayangtoys X28 and the X30 have almost same design, they are a bit different in terms of features. While the Bayangtoys X28 is advertised with a 2s/2000mAh battery which provides up to 21 minutes flying time, the Bayangtoys X30 is powered by a 2s/1600mAh LiPo and has about 16-18 min play time.
Both, Bayangtoys quadcotpers are equipped with full HD camera with 5G WiFi real-time image transmission. Through the mobile APP you will have access to the intelligent flight modes like Follow me and circle hovering which allows to shot nice aerial selfies.
Thanks to the fail-safe RTH feature, in case of signal loss (out of transmitter’s range) or low battery voltage, the X28 & X30 will return autonomously to the take-off point.
Bayangtoys X28 & X30 core features
- Foldable design;
- Advanced GPS positioning system;
- Headless flight mode;
- One key return to home;
- Fail-safe return to home (signal loss or low battery);
- Intelligent flight modes (Follow me, Circle hovering & Trajectory flight);
- Dual fly speed rates (Low & High);
- Full HD camera for aerial filming;
- 5G WiFI real time image transmission.
What’s in the box?
- Remote controller w/ status screen;
- Flight battery;
- LiPo charger;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Mobile Phone Holder;
- User manual.