BETAFPV’s newly released Meteor75 Advanced FPV KIT is just perfect for some indoor practice. It contains everything you need for a frenetic first-person view flight. The box includes two batteries, a charger, a LiteRadio V2 transmitter, and a VR01 FPV Goggles.
BETAFPV Meteor75 Lite features a Tiny Whoop style design with duct blade protectors. Its tiny 18000KV brushless motors are matched with 3-leaf 40mm Gemfan propellers. The brain of the Meteor75 is an AIO Lite flight controller with an integrated 25mW VTX and Frsky D8 compatible radio receiver. The LiteRadio 2 remote controller is powered by a 2s/350mAh battery that allows 8 hours of working time. By default, the transmitter works with Bayang / Frsky protocol.
The BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles features a 4.3″ high brightness LCD with a resolution of 800*480px. Its dual-antenna system ensures excellent video reception.
BETAFPV Meteor75 Lite features and specs
- Ready to fly combo pack with included transmitter and FPV goggles;
- 75mm size frame with TinyWhoop style blade protectors and protective canopy;
- Lite 1S Brushless Flight Controller (Silverware Firmware);
- 18000KV brushless motors with Gemfan 40mm propellers;
- Onboard FPV camera with 28mW 5.8G video transmitter;
- 1S LIPO compatible.
BETAFPV Meteor75 Advanced kit 2SE content
- Meteor75 Lite brushless Whoop;
- LiteRadio 2 Transmitter;
- BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles with antennas;
- 1 set of spare propellers with removing tool;
- USB Charging Cable;
- BT2.0 Battery Charger & Tester;
- 450mAh Battery (2 pieces);
- User Manual;
- Customized EVA Carry Case.