BetaFPV just released their second FPV drone with an onboard ExpressLRS receiver. This new radio link uses LoRa modulation and provides a faster response rate and lower latency over long distances. The BetaFPV X-Knight 35 drone has a wheelbase of 155mm and weighs only 147 grams without a battery.
BetaFPV X-Knight 35 adopts an F4 AIO flight controller with integrated 20A ESC. The FC has 3 full UARTs and an 8M flash chip for Blackbox. Its lightweight 1404 3800KV Brushless Motors are matched with 3-leaf 3.5″ propellers (HQ 3520 or Gemfan 3520).
The X-Knight 35 can be powered with 4S batteries. BetaFPV suggests using 650mAh–1100mAh LIPO packs. With a 4S/750mAh battery, you can expect about 5-6 minutes of flight time when you are freestyling or up to 11 minutes when you just cruising.
Adopting Caddx Polar Vista kit, the X-Knight 35 is suitable for day and night flights.
BetaFPV X-Knight 35 highlights
- Ultralight T700 carbon fibre frame kit. Wights 147g only without a battery;
- Featuring a classical freestyle frame and a brand new structural design, the props will never jump into the footage;
- The Caddx Polar Vista kit provides superb FPV quality either day or night;
- High-performance F4 AIO flight controller which ensures an agile, smooth and excellent flight performance;
- High-efficiency propulsion system with 1404-3800KV motors and 3.5″ propellers;
- ELRS 2.4GHz Nano RX radio receiver for best possible link performance in both latency and range;
- A really compact quadcopter that can meet freestyle as well as cinematic fun with its superexcellent comprehensive performance.
Price and availability
The X-Knight 35 drone can be purchased in a bundle with ELRS 2.4GHZ radio receiver directly from BetaFPV or other reputable online retailers like Banggood with a starting price of $359.99. You also have the option for a TBS Crossfire Nano RX receiver or PNP version (without a radio receiver).
BetaFPV X-Knight 35 specifications
|Flight Controller||F4 AIO Brushless V3 with 20A ESC|
|Propellers||HQ 3520 3-blade/ Gemfan 3520 3-blade|
|Camera||Caddx Polar Starlight|
|VTX||Caddx Vista HD digital transmitter|
|Radio receiver||ELRS 2.4GHz / TBS Crossfire / PNP|
|Battery||Lipo 4S 750mAh (Recommend 650mAh–1100mAh)|
|Flight time||5-6mins in freestyle or 11mins in normal|
|Weight||147g (without battery)|