BetaFPV’s X-Knight claims to be the first sub-250 grams 5″ 6S FPV racing drone on the market. Its toothpick style T800 carbon fiber frame weighs just 27 grams. With all the hardware on top, the scale shows only 150 grams, so you still have up to 100g for the battery in order to be compliant with FAA’s weight rules.
At the end of each 3.5mm thick arm, there is a BetaFPV 1805 1550KV motor matched with Gemfan 5125 3-leaf propellers.
The BETAFPV X-Knight quadcopter is built around an all-in-one flight controller with integrated 4-channel 35A ESC. Its low-latency Caddx Baby Ratel delivers great video quality. FPV transmission power can be toggled between 25mW, 100mW, 200mW and 350mW. At maximum power rate, you should obtain a stable video signal from more than 500 meters.
BETAFPV X-Knight 5” drone features and specs
- 200mm size, Toothpick style T800 carbon fiber frame;
- Toothpick 35A AIO Brushless FC with onboard BLHeli_32 ESC 35A ESC;
- BetaFPV 1805 1550KV brushless motors + Gemfan 5125 3-blade propellers;
- Caddx Baby Ratel 1200TVL low-latency FPV camera;
- M02 5.8G VTX with up to 350mW broadcast power;
- Optional Futaba, FrSky LBT, FrSky FCC or TBS Crossfire radio receiver;
- 6S lipo compatible with upgraded XT60U battery plug.