It seems that finally C-fly, announced their own DJI Spark clone, called “Dream”. It is advertise in two variants, BNF (without RC) for $219 and RTF (w/ transmitter) for $299. Like its contender, the C-Fly DREAM quadcopter will be also available in many outstanding colors (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow & White).
In front of the drone is located a Full HD camera, which allows to take aerial video with resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The 2-axis gimbal ensures very stable captured footage.
Thanks to the Dual GPS positioning system and advanced optical flow sensors, the C-Fly DREAM drone will hover perfectly stable in any environment.
According to the manufacturer’s specs, the C-Fly DREAM’s 1000mAh battery allows about 15 minutes flying time.
C-Fly DREAM features and specs
- Spark alike design;
- Available colors: yellow, red, white, green and blue;
- Dual GPS positioning system (GPS&GLONASS);
- Advanced Optical flow positioning system;
- Intelligent flight modes (Way-points, Follow me and Fly around);
- Precise one key return to home (RTH);
- One-key Take-off/Landing;
- Fail-safe return to home (low battery and RC connection lost);
- Full HD camera with 1920×1080 video recording;
- 2-axis gimbal for stable aerial footage;
- WiFi real-time image transmission (5.8G);
- Up to 20KM/h flying speed;
- About 15 minutes flight autonomy.
Included accessories with the C-Fly Dream quadcopter:
- 1080P camera w/ 2-Axis gimbal;
- 3s 1000mAh flight battery;
- Remote controller (only RTF package);
- Transmitter battery and USB charging cable (only RTF package);
- 1 Pair of spare propellers;
- User manual.
Here are the first test videos with the C-Fly Dream drone
C-Fly Dream maximum flight height test
2. C-Fly Dream battery life test
3. C-Fly Dream camera test (RAW video)
Video credit to Libor Stolc
last updete on 7/19/2018