This morning, Caddx leaked on their facebook page a promotion banner of their upcoming nano FPV camera. Weighting only 2 grams, the Caddx ANT is currently the lightest camera with global WDR and wide range of input voltage that you can install on your drone.
Unfortunately, till May 5th 2020, we know nothing more than what is shown on the rumored image of the Caddx ANT. We will update this article as soon as we find out additional details, probably few hours after launch event (article updated with full specs!).
Caddx ANT technical specs and core features
- Super small and lightweight (2 grams);
- 1/3″ CMOS sensor with 1200 horizontal line;
- 1.8mm lens (16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio);
- 0.001 Lux@F1.2 minimal illumination;
- Wide range of input voltage (3.7~18V);
- Global WDR and 3D DNR;
- Size of 14 x 14mm (with mounting bracket 19 x 19mm);
- OSD menu.
Last update on Mai 11