Caddx.us has recently announced a new FPV camera specially designed for night flights. Thanks to the excellent low light sensitivity, the Caddx Ratel Starlight camera will allow you to fly in very dark conditions.
The camera itself measures 19mm x 19mm x 19mm and weights only 8 grams. It will be offered with two type of lenses (1.66mm or 2.1mm). Both variants will be available in red and yellow colors.
According to your FPV gears, you can opt for NTSC or PAL video standards, as well as for 4/3 of 16/9 video formats.
Caddx Ratel features & specs
- Compact size (19mm x 19mm x 19mm);
- Specially designed for low light conditions (0.0001lux);
- 1200 TVL horizontal resolution;
- 1/1.8″ starlight HDR image sensor;
- 1.66mm and 2.1mm lens options;
- Minimum latency of 8ms;
- Wide range of voltage input (5-40v);
- Multilingual OSD configuration menu;
- Red and yellow color options.
As you can see in the image bellow, on the backside of the camera there are two connectors. The left one is a 3-pin connector which serves to power up the camera and provides video out. The 2-pin socket serves to connect the 5D-OSD control board which allow to fine-tune the camera’s settings.
Included accessories with the Caddx.us Ratel camera
- Aluminum mounting bracket;
- 5D-OSD control board;
- FPV Silicone Cable A (3-pin port for both side);
- FPV Silicone Cable B (2-pin port for both side);
- Hexagonal wrench;
- Pack of screws.