Cheerson CX-10D world’s smallest quadcopter with barometric sensor
Looking for the latest quadcopter news I found out that Cheerson Hobby have just released their newest micro drone, the CX-10D with altitude hold.
This Cheerson CX-10D is the fourth generation of the CX-10 series. Unlike its predecessors (CX-10C and CX-10W), it doesn’t have a camera, which is probably the biggest drawback of this new model.
Thanks to the built-in barometric air-pressure sensor, the CX-10D is capable to maintain the desired cruising altitude. The left control stick (throttle) is designed to retain the center position so if you want to climb just push the throttle stick a bit up.
According to the advertised specs, the built-in 150mAh battery allows about 5 minutes of flight autonomy.
Just forget to mention that the CX-10D is probably the first micro quadcopter which features one key take off and one key landing, pretty nice huh ? 🙂
Cheerson CX-10D features and specs
- Altitude hold;
- One key take off;
- One key land;
- Dual flight speed rates (“High” and “Low”)
- LED lights for better orientation during night flights;
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor flights;
- Low battery voltage protection;
- About 5 minutes play time;
- Up to 25 meters control range in open field;
- Available colors: rainbow and camouflage.
Cheerson CX-10D package includes;
- The tiny aircraft it self with built-in 150mAh Li-Po battery;
- 2.4Gh remote controller;
- USB battery charger;
- 2 pieces of spare blades (CW and CCW);
- CX-10D quick start guide.