Cheerson CX-35 quadcopter with 2MP camera and 5.8GHz FPV
It passed only few days from 2016 and the Chinese Guangdong Cheerson Hobby RC toy manufacturer already came up with two new quad models. One of them is this Cheerson CX-35 that comes with a very attractive design and complete 5.8 G first person view system. The angle of the 2 MP camera can be remotely adjusted (+/- 45°).
The FPV range o the CX-35 quadcopter is advertised to be around 500 meters, which is in the same time incredible but also useless. I don’t understand why a quadcopter with 100 meter control range needs 5 times bigger first person view range….
On the top of the remote controller, there is a 4.3″ FPV screen which allows to display real time images from the quadcopter camera.
In order to allow very stable altitude hold for aerial filming, the Cheerson CX-35 is equipped with barometric sensors.
The one key take off / land and adjustable flight speed (high and low) are very useful features especially for newbies.
Powered with a 2 cell 1300mAh Li-Po battery, the CX35 has up to 7 minutes of flight time.
Cheerson CX-35 quadcopter features and specs
- Complete 5.8G first person view system;
- 2MP camera with angle adjustment (45 degrees);
- 4.3″ FPV screen (480 x 272 pixels);
- 6 Axis gyroscope for great stability;
- Barometric sensor for altitude hold;
- Dual speed modes (H/L);
- Amazing LED lights for better orientation during night flights;
- One key take off and land;
- Removable propeller guards;
- Low battery voltage alarm;
- About 6-7 minutes of flight range;
- Up to 100 meter control range in open field.
Included with the Cheerson CX-35 Quad
- 2MP FPV camera;
- 7.4V 1300mAh Li-Po battery;
- 2.4GHz remote controller with 5.8M FPV screen
- Battery charger;
- 2GB micro SD memory card;
- USB card reader;
- 2cs of Screwdrivers;
- 2pcs of landing skids;
- Propeller guards;
- 2 bags of screws;
- CX-35 user manual (CH and EN).
Images with the CX-35 quad