Cheerson CX-36C smartphone controlled quadcopter
Firstly, when I saw the Cheerson CX-36 family I thought that it has the look of a dragonfly but my second guess was that the designers tried to imitate a flying man with a parachute.
Due the fact that the camera is located on the front of the drone, not under the belly as on other models, the CX-36 series has an unusually low profile.
According to the video capabilities, the CX-36 series has the following 3 models:
- Cheerson CX-36A without camera, this is the cheapest one;
- Cheerson CX-36B with low resolution 0.3MP camera;
- Cheerson CX-36C with HD 2Mp camera.
All 3 quadcopters can be controlled through the CX-36 APP, which is available for both Android and iOS devices. Unfortunately, there is no FPV function (live video transmission) on CX-36C nor CX-36B.
Unlike other cheap quadcopters, the CX-36C is equipped with 3 blade propellers, which is supposed to offer less vibration in order to obtain smoother aerial videos.
Being powered by a 350 mAh battery, the advertised flight time of the Cheerson CX-36B is about 5 minutes.
Cheerson CX-36C features and specs
- Smartphone APP control;
- 6 axis gyro stabilization;
- 2Mp camera;
- One touch take-off and land;
- Colorful LED lights for night flights;
- About 5-6 minutes of flight time;
- Up to 60 meters control range;
- No FPV function.
Cheerson CX-36C package includes
- Aircraft with frontal 2MP camera;
- 350 mAh Li-Po battery;
- USB charging cable;
- CX-36 user manual.