Flexible drones are here! Cheerson Hobby recently announced their CX-70 Bat toy drone that is entirely wrist wearable. Even the remote controller can be attached to your wrist. This new concept will be definitely loved by kids.
The Cheerson CX-70 quadcopter adopts a modular design. Instead of 4 arms it has only two, each one holds two motors. The arms are removable and can be re-attached even to the RC. On top of the yellow canopy is painted a black bat.
In front of the drone are located two LED lights and a 0.3MP WiFi FPV camera. The camera allows to record videos with resolution of 408×384 pixels as well photos with 720×528 pixels.
Thanks to the built-in barometric air-pressure sensor, the CX70Bat is capable to keep autonomously its flight altitude. This feature is very helpful for newbies.
Both, transmitter and aircraft are powered by Li-Po batteries, so you don’t need to purchase additional AA/AAA batteries.
Cheerson CX-70 Bat features and specs
- New flexible design with detachable arms;
- Headless flight mode;
- Altitude hold;
- One touch Take-off/Land;
- Wi-Fi real-time image transmission;
- 0.3MP camera for aerial filming (480*384 video resolution);
- Multiple-control modes (RC, virtual sticks, smartphone gyro);
- About 5 minutes of play time.
First video with the CX-70 Bat drone – credits to CxHobby
Included with the Cheerson CX-70 drone
- Drone flight battery (350mAh);
- Transmitter battery (120mAh);
- 1 set of spare blades (2x yellow and 2x black);
- Battery charger;
- Transmitter charging cable;
- Connecting line for charger;
- Wrist strap;
- Electronic watch;
- User manual.
BTW, the CX-70 can be also used as wearable wrist watch :)