Cheerson Hobby will release their upcoming CX39 GPS enabled drone with two type of cameras. According to your budget you can opt for 2MP (720P) or 5MP (1080P). Both versions feature WiFi real-time image transmission.
Thanks to the sporty design, the Cheerson CX39 quadcopter is able to reach up to 30Km/h flying speed. The CX-39 drone has 3 speed rates (low, medium and high). The aircraft measures about 31 x 32 x 9cm and weights 230 grams (including battery). It has removable blade protectors for safer indoor flights.
According to the rumored specs, the 2s/900mAh LiPo battery allows up to 12 minutes flying time. When the drone battery is near empty will warn the pilot and then safely land.
Cheerson CX39 Watcher features & specs
- Sporty design;
- On-board GPS system;
- Fail-safe return to home (out of RC range);
- Headless flight model;
- Intelligent flight modes (Point of interest, Follow me, Circle hovering & Voice control);
- Low battery voltage alarm;
- Up to 30KM/h flight speed;
- Multiple flight speed rates;
- WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Optional 720p or 1080p camera;
- Up to 12 minutes flight autonomy.
The CX-39 drone features dual control mode. You can control it through the included transmitter as well as via phone APP. Intelligent flight modes like voice control are accessible only via mobile APP.
Cheerson CX39 test flight video
What’s inside the Cheerson CX39’s box?
- the CX39 drone it self;
- remote controller w/ phone holder;
- 7.4V 900mAh LiPo battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 2 pairs of spare propellers;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- set of screws;
- English drone manual.